Friday, March 5, 2010

individuals who creep me out

Now to be fair to these individuals they aren't anyone I know personally so all I have to judge them on is their public persona. However, I think that might be enough:

Kevin Bacon: If I ran into Kevin Bacon in a dark alley I'd run as fast as I could in the other direction. Hell, if I ran into Kevin Bacon anywhere at anytime I'd probably run as fast I could in the other direction. This probably stems from watching Sleepers and Hollow Man one too many times rather than him actually being a total creeper in real life.

Heidi and Spencer Pratt: I don't really know anything about these two other than parts of two episodes of The Hills I unfortunately watched and some random articles on the internet. However, between her insane plastic surgery and semi-clueless way of speaking and his hard core jerk moves and bad attitude. Still, they've managed to make a fortune out of no talent so I might be missing something here. Or else the U.S. is more f'ed than I ever could've imagined.

Ryan Seacrest: I'm convinced the man's a robot. Which would then technically not make him a man. Does the dude sleep? He has a morning radio show, which if I'm correct would require him to be at work each morning at some crazy hour like 4am. He hosts American Idol. I'm not a fan of the show but it's so popular that can't be a small feat. He does stuff for Entertainment television. What stuff I don't know. I mean, I'm into accomplished peeps because that denotes hard work, commitment, dedication, talent, dreaming big, all great qualities I would want in someone. However, in this case I think he's taken it too far. When I think of him instead of thinking of the above characteristics I think of workaholic, neurotic, attention whore and selfish. And that might not be fair. He might not be any of those. Well, he has to be a workaholic or I don't know how he'd accomplish so much. And it's all in the entertainment industry so I'd venture attention whore isn't way off. Neurotic is simply a bold guess. And selfish would just be because I don't know how he'd have time to maintain any semblence of a close relationship in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment