Friday, March 19, 2010

indivduals i want to be friends with

As a follow up to famous people who creep me out I also have a list of those famous people I think would love to have me as their friend:

Justin Timberlake: While most gals probably want to do him I simply want to be his friend. Certainly he's cute. And he has curly hair. Is fit. The dude can sing, rap, dance, collaborates with Timbaland and other hip hop genuises on a regular basis. He's freaking funny as hell (I give him credit for reviving SNL.). And seems totally down to earth. I can see why he's popular with the ladies but think it'll work out better for us if we just remain friends.

Tina Fey: Now this is someone I do have a crush on. But not being a lesbian would have to keep platonic as well. She's cute, funny, a great writer, and seems like she's be super fun to hang with in real life. And a legit role model for females (and males). I've had this fantasy of writing and appearing on SNL since the age of 10 and this is one woman who's done it. I'm often told I look like Amy Poehler (oh, I want to be friends with her too) so maybe it would be easy to sneak one past her...

Chad Ochocinco: This might seem like a surprise pick since many people think he's an egotistical maniac. Egotistical maniacs are probably some of my least favorite people. However, I don't think this title applies to Mr. Ochocinco. I think he's just a childlike guy who is trying to have a bit of fun in his life and not take his job too seriously and the uptight peeps of the NFL (and rest of the world) are trying to hold the man down. I think we'd have a lot of fun together and we could all learn a lesson from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment