Tuesday, February 9, 2010

he who cannot be named (blue pebble)

He who cannot be named will not be named for reasons that can't also be named; however, his antics are too good not to be mentioned as they occur. This is an oldie but a goodie. He who cannot be named tells these grandiose stories that even I (who would like to believe everything I'm told, but often has to think, wait is that really possible) question immediately. Another person who also cannot be named wasn't having the greatest time health-wise and so he who cannot be named proceeded to share his story of how he overcame brain cancer without any medical intervention whatsoever. Now, I'm a huge proponent of eastern medicine and the power of the mind and positive thinking; however, when he advised her that all she needed to do to become well was to get a blue pebble to focus on I questioned his expertise. There were also many inconsistencies in his story that surely would be questioned by the medical examining board. This story is to be continued as I'm waiting for confirmation of some of the details from my source...

No comments:

Post a Comment