Monday, February 22, 2010

curling

Since the Olympics began I've seen different polls and lists debating who the hottest 2010 Winter Olympians are. Based on the options they gave me I only agreed with the Bode Miller nomination. Then, my roommate and I discovered the sport of curling. Well, we'd known about it previously but had only witnessed the women's competitions, which has me convinced I could become a world class curler by 2014. By the time we figured out there was a men's competition too it was nearing its completion. Such a bummer because it contained the hottest guys outside of World Cup soccer! My roommate and I were on our way out to get breakfast, happened to catch a glimpse, and contemplated not eating until the competition was complete (even if it took the rest of the Olympics). Who knew there was this hidden gem of eye candy? Here are some sights to enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment